Arts and Crafts Vendor Application Information
SHOW DATES & LOCATION:
9am - 5pm Saturday Nov. 9th, 2019
9am - 3pm Sunday Nov. 10th, 2019
MOHAVE COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS
2600 Fairgrounds Blvd.
Kingman, AZ 86401
Application Deadline For Vendors
Postmarked no later than September 16th, 2019. Applications after October 30th will incur a $15 late fee.
RV spaces available at $30.00 per night; pay Fairgrounds personnel on checking in, they provide power & water. No Reservations! Call 928-753-2636 for more information
100% space fee refund, if cancellation request is received 30 days or more prior to show dates. No refunds after Oct. 31, 2019.
VENDOR SET-UP / TAKE-DOWN:
Set up on Friday Only - Saturday AM by special Arrangement Only
Check-in (at Main Fairgrounds Room)
Food Vendors Set-up Friday, Nov. 8th, 2019 - 11 am
Vendors Set-up Friday, Nov. 8th, 2019 - 12 pm to 7 pm
Back Gate will be open to vendors @ 7:30 am Sat. & Sun.
Take-down Sunday, Nov. 10th, 2019 - 3 pm to 6 pm
PLEASE NOT BEFORE
- Each space is approx. 10’x8’ inside, 10’x10’ outside.
- Exhibitors are responsible for handling, erecting and removing display materials, tables, chairs, etc. No tables or chairs provided. Call Southwest Hospitality for rentals 928-681-7368
- NO PETS ALLOWED inside (except assist animals)
- No canopy structures are allowed inside.
- No stakes or sharp instruments may be driven into the ground.
- Nothing shall be placed on the ground in such manner as to cause damage to the grass.
- NO attachments allowed on curtain dividers.
- If damage is determined by the County, the exhibitor will be responsible for the repair costs.
- Security is provided both Friday and Saturday nights. Exhibitors leave their work and personal property at their own risk.
- Registered exhibitors must be available in the booth during show hours. Vendors must wear nametags during the show
- Booth must remain open during show hours.
- All merchandise and seating must be INSIDE your booth for both inside and outside spaces.
- No Raffles allowed at individual vendor booths.
Display areas must be left clean.
SPACE LOCATION: Each year the better show spaces are reserved by the end of the November show, so get your application in as quickly as possible. Space placement will be made by the Show Committee. Consideration is given to any reasonable space location request. We can make no promises.
Booth Size Inside:
10x8 (approx. size).....$100.00
15x8 (approx. size), includes electric.....$150.00
Booth Size Outside:
10x10 (approx. size).....$75.00
20x10 (approx. size), includes electric.....$125.00
Any exhibitor not in compliance with show rules will be asked to leave and forfeit all entry fees.